We offer a free assessment program for physical security professionals who are interested in understanding the frequency of tailgating at select locations. It’s a great way to learn about Density’s tailgating detection solution. The program includes:
- Monitor up to 5 entrances with Density’s sensors
- Unlimited access to data via Density’s API and Dashboard, including reports and mobile app
- Assess tailgating occurrences for 30 days by comparing the number of badge swipes against the number of people counted by Density coming in through any one door for any time period
- Free shipping to 1 business location (both ways)
- No obligation to purchase after trial period ends
In order to participate in the free assessment program, you must:
- Provide a valid work email and phone number
- Be a full-time professional in physical security, life safety or related field
- Work at a company with more than 1,000 employees
- Join a brief 20-minute call with Density, during which we will explain the details of the program, how the device works, installation, and confirm your details
What to Expect
Density’s free assessment program does not include integration into your access control — with the Density’s device(s) installed above your door(s) you’ll get an accurate count of the number of people that enter through the selected door. You can analyze this data in real time — or on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. With Density’s data in hand, you will be able to compare it to the number of badge swipes from your access control. The difference between the two will give you an accurate measurement of how many tailgating incidents have occurred at any selection of doors over a chosen time frame.
At the end of the assessment you will have the opportunity to continue using Density and enter into an annual subscription. Many of our customers integrate Density with their access control(s) to detect tailgating incidents in real time. See our case study with Dropbox, and our API documentation for related details.
If you have questions about the program, please email email@example.com.