Connect your Density Dashboard account with Outlook 365 to compare room-booking trends with accurate occupancy data. With this integration, you can:
- Measure meeting room utilization
- Measure utilization vs. bookings
- Identify and measure inefficient booking behavior
- Determine which meetings were booked but unattended
Note: Density does not store calendar events on Density servers. Calendar event data is requested on your behalf when the page loads and is used to generate the reports.
At a high level, the workflow is:
- Authorize Density for access to your Outlook 365 account
- Map your Outlook 365 spaces to Density spaces
- Visit the 'Meetings' page of the space you want to view
Step 1: Authorize Density for access to your Outlook 365 account
Visit Dashboard Integrations and click "Activate" in the Outlook 365 integration row. Follow the instructions on the authorization pages. Once the authorization workflow is complete, you will be returned to the Dashboard Integrations page and see a "Success!" popup.
Step 2: Map your Outlook 365 spaces to Density spaces
Now that your Outlook 365 account is linked to Density, you can map Outlook 365 spaces to Density spaces.
Follow this tutorial to link the spaces together.
Step 3: Visit the 'Meetings' page of the space you want to view
Visit the Spaces Page and select the "Meetings" tab to visualize your room-booking data.
Note: The meetings tab only shows up for spaces or rooms that have been assigned the space function "conference room" or "meeting room."