Read-only and opted-in users
At this time, only Density users with an owner or admin level account can create, edit and unsubscribe users to email and text alerts. If you have been signed up for alerts, please ask your administrator to update your notifications.
You can also email us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to remove you from text and email notifications. Please include:
- Your organization’s name
- The location specified in the alert (e.g., the room name, building, or doorway)
- The email/phone number to remove
Owners and Admins
Owners and admins in the Density Dashboard can create, edit and unsubscribe anyone to email and text alerts. An account is not required to receive alerts; however, the owner/admin will need to manage these alerts within their dashboard.
Please note: At this time, you can only edit and unsubscribe the users you added. If another owner or admin created the notification, they will need to make the changes in their own dashboard.
- Log in to dashboard.density.io
- In the left column of the Spaces page, select the space where the alert is set. A red number will show in the Alerts button to indicate existing notifications
- Click on Alerts in the top right corner
- A list of alerts you have created will show in the drop-down
- Click Edit to change or remove the phone number or email, or delete the alert
- Use the on/off toggle to pause alerts temporarily