1. Download the Density Setup App and log in using your Dashboard username/password. You will need user or admin level permissions.
2. Go to Networks > Manually Create Network > WiFi and put in your WiFi name and password.
3. Go to the Setup page and click Scan for Sensors. Select the offline sensor.
4. Select Network Disconnect. This resets the sensor. Wait until the LED light on the sensor has turned blue/solid white before moving to the next step (it may take up to 2 minutes).
5. Select Setup this sensor and apply your new network template
6. If your sensor does not reconnect, go to Validate > Run validation and Network details > Gather network info. Send a screenshot of the results to firstname.lastname@example.org.